Safeway: (check out PYP link)
Oscar Mayer Weiners: 2 for $1.98-use kraft printables makes it 2 for .98+in-ad coupon
Chicken: $1.88/lb
Milk: $1.58/gal (Walmart also has this price)
Kraft Salad Dressing: $1.34 ($1.50/1 coupon from SS 5/10 +Kraft printables=free/very cheap)
Nabisco Crackers: $1.88 + printables and this link = .88c
Little Debbies: in-ad coupon for .99c
Albertsons: in ad coupon $10 off $100
Sweet Corn: 4/$1
Pork Ribs: Buy 1 Get 2 free (could be good to use your $6 off pork purchase +charcoal purchase) Chicken: $1.88/lb
Gatorade: 69c
Bar S Franks: 59c +coupon from Red Plum 5/10=9c
Nabisco Crackers/Lays: $1.88+printables and this link=88c
Blue Bunny Ice Cream: 2/$5
Kraft Salad Dressing: $1.67 ($1.50/1 coupon from SS 5/10 +Kraft printables=very cheap)
Kraft Mayo/Miracle Whip: $2 +instore coupons and printables =$1
I need to check again, but they had big bottles of BBQ sauce (55% more than reg./27oz) for $1.29 +$1/1 coupon=29c is good deal. I saw it there yesterday & may still be going this week.
Green Peppers: 88c
King Soopers:
Sweet Corn: 4/$1
Whole Watermelons: $3.99
Cool Whip: $1 + printable coupons=50c
Kraft BBQ sauce: $1+printables=free
Minute Maid Drinks: 99c
Kroger Sour Cream: $1
Kroger Hamburger/Hotdog buns: 88c
Kroger Ice Cream novelties:$1
Dozen Large Eggs: 88c
Krogers Cream Cheese: 91c
Brown n Serve Suausage: $1
KS Premium Buns: 2/$3
BC Brownie Mix: $1 (coupons I think)
Kraft Salad Dressing: $1.67 ($1.50/1 coupon from SS 5/10 +Kraft printables=very cheap)(If you are trying to get to the $100 at Alberstons I'd buy the dressing there)
Sprouts:
Blue/Straw/Black-berries: 4/$5
Apricots: 88c/lb
Fresh Green Beans: 99c/lb
Roast/London Broil/ExtraLean Ground Beef: $1.99/lb
Avocados: 88c
Tomatoes: 99c
Peppers: 88c
Gala Apples: 99c
Large Artichokes: 4/$5
Cantalopes: $1.25ea
Sunflower:
Cherries: $1.69/lb
1lb bag carrots: 50c
Tomatoes: 99c/lb
85%lean ground Beef: $1.88/lb
Thanks Cheryl -
ReplyDeleteFYI - the Kraft Salad Dressing at Albertson's and King Soopers are 3/$5 - $1.67 each.
Thanks, sorry in my rush this morning, I copied from the Safeway...
ReplyDelete