Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free KFC Dinner

I saw this on another blog (apparently it's from Oprah). I haven't been able to get it to print yet-I guess the "high volume" & my computer is very odd. Anyway, go to http://www.unthinkfc.com/ and you can print out a coupon for a FREE KFC 2 piece grilled chicken meal.
This coupon says it's available until 5/6/09, so you can print it until 9:59 PM Wed. night (May 6th). The coupon good 5/5-5/19. You can print 4 per computer. I like free.
Let me know if the link works for you, thanks.

4 comments:

  1. The link didn't work for me at first, but they've redone things and now they have a direct PDF on Oprah's site. And now I've got mine printed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the link to print once for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I have printed it four times

    ReplyDelete