Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ads 5/13-5/19

Sunflower Market:
Nectarines/Peaches: 2 for $3
London Broil: $1.97/lb
Cluster Tomatoes: 88 cents/lb
Green Peppers/Cucumbers: 50c. ea

Sprouts:
Whole Seedless Watermelons: 99cents ea
Bell Peppers (R, O, Y): 77c. ea
Apples: 77c/lb
Strawberries/Blackberries: 2 for $3
Chicken: $1.88/lb

Albertsons:
Cherries: $2.88/lb
Salmon: $4.99/lb
Pork Chops (w/ bone): 97c/lb
Brown 'n Serve sausage: $1
Bottled Water: $3.33 (not the greatest-but not bad, hopefully cheaper soon)

King Soopers:
Oscar Mayer Bologna: 99c
KS Yogurt: 4 for $1
Krogers frozen potatoes: 99c
Kroger Salad Dressing: 88c
Milk: $1.68/gal
Kroger BBQ sauce: 59c

Safeway:
Whole Chicken: 79c/lb
Pork Loin: $1.79/lb
Buy 5 save $5: $1-Gushers, Kellogg's Corn Flakes; $1.50:GM Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch; $2-Post Honey Bunches of Oats, Special K There are some coupons available for these items.
Clean Up & Save $4.99 ea-buy 3 items to get that price. Can be good if you use coupons for the paper towels/toilet paper (Bounty, Quilted Northern, bounce, Brawny, Charmin, Dureacell, Cheer, Gain, Downly, Safeway brand toilet paper/paper towels, Febreeze) In their ad they have a coupon for $2 off Duracell bateries.

I'm sure I've missed a lot, feel free to post anything I've missed. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Also, at King Soopers, is Farmland sausage links - 2 for $1 - limit 10.

    There are some coupons for the bologna on one of the links Heather put in the Kraft coupons post. Also, some $1.00 of Kraft dressing - which is $1.66 (or something) at K.S. - with the coupon - 66 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Walmart today and found that frozen hashbrowns are 98 cents a bag. Random, I know, but just thought I'd post the good deal!

    ReplyDelete