Just for starters on this week's ads. (5/6/09-5/12-09)
SUNFLOWER MARKET:
Corn on the cob: 5 for $1
Blackberries (5.6oz): .77
1 lb Strawberries: .88
Lettuce: .88
Cucumbers/Green Bell Peppers: .50
Grapefruit: 3 for $1
Tomatoes: .99
ANBS Chicken Breast: $1.67/lb (This is a great price! Limit 3)
SPROUTS:
White Corn on the Cob: 10 for$2
Tomatoes: .99
Apples: .77
Lettuce: .77
Peppers (R, O, Y colored): .77 ea
Oranges: .77
Watermelon: .25/lb (not sure if great, can't rem'ber)
Broccoli: .88/lb
SAFEWAY:
Bananas: .48/lb
Buy 5 Save $5:
Juices become $1.49 (Motts AJ, Capri Sun), 1.99 (Ocean Spray, V8), & 2.49 (Langers, V8 Fusion) I haven't looked for coupons, but I do think there is at least one for Capri Sun....55off OS, $1 off CapriSun (SS 4/19)
KING SOOPERS:
Barilla Pasta: $1 (not sure if great deal)
Yoplait: .50ea (.40/6 coupon in lv-3/22, SS 4/19)
Kellogg's Cereal: $2.18 (link for coupon-can print twice) not a super great deal though-only if you need a box, not for stocking up.
Check out UT link on PYP for more links for coupons. I also have these group links on the sidebar.
ALBERTSONS:
Gallon Milk: $1.88 (+monoploy game piece)
GM Stock Up Sale: BC, BTFE, Pillsbury
$1 ea: Totinos Pizzas, Suddenly Salad, BC cake, BC brownies, BC Frosting, GG Steamers
$1.50ea: GM cereals, Gushers, Chex Mix, Bugles, Fruit Snacks
$2 ea: Muffin mix, Toaster strudles/scrambles, brownie mix, gogurt
There were many coupons in this weeks Sunday paper for these items.
Be sure to check the sidebar for the printables. There are a few good ones.
I know there's more, but there is a start. Happy Shopping!
I think the Kellogg's at King Soopers is for the bigger box, so at $2.18 and especially with a coupon, it's a good deal.
ReplyDeleteGood. You are right, it is up to the 20oz, so that would be good with a coupon. And there are coupons out there...Thanks, Becca.
ReplyDeleteYoplait yogurt has been 40 cents at Walmart lately (I think it's the new low price?). Good deal, particularly with coupon.
ReplyDeleteI visited Safeway this past week and stocked up on V-8 juice. On the bottles there is an instant coupon for $2.00 of any produce. Plus when you buy 5 you get $5 off AND you can print off a $1 off coupon from Coupons.com. I only paid $1 for these giant V-8's AND got $2 of produce free. It was a beautiful day. (We don't actually drink V-8 juice but I have a wonderful Chili recipes that call for it.
ReplyDelete