King Soopers:
At the Smoky Hill location they are still doing the Grand Opening Sales. I'm hoping that means milk is $1.49 again this week, but I didn't find it in the ad.
BarS Hotdogs: 49c.
Corn: 20c/ea
Grapes: 77c/lb
Oroweat Bread: $1.97
Red Baron Pizza: $1.99 ( I know there are coupons for this.)
Kroger Canned Veggies: 44c
Aquafina: $2.99/24pk
American Beauty Pasta: 89c
Frozen Veggies: 77c
Oscar Mayer Meats: $1.50
Quaker Cereal/Oatmeal/Granola Bars: $1.88
Safeway:
Cottonelle: $4.99 w/ad coupon
Just skimming the ad, I didn't see much else thrilling. Feel free to post what I've missed.
Albertsons: (most of these are w/ad coupon)
Pillsbury cake mix: 77c
Tillamook Cheese: $3.99/32oz
Dole canned Pineapple: 87c
Hawaiian Days: $2/ea+ $10 off OYNO (Kellogs Ceral, Keebler Crackers, Mother's cookies & Morning Star products.)
Get 3 ConAgra Foods free when you buy 10 (77c/ea):Banquet meals, Chef Boyardee, Crunch n' Munch, David, Rosarita, Blue Bonnet, Rotel, Hunts, Manwich, Snack Pack)
Milk: $1.98
Yoplait Yogurt: 38c when you buy 10
Ocean Spray Juice: 1.49
Chicken Breast: 1.99/lb
Sprouts:
18oz Blueberries: 1.88
Pears: 88c/lb
Tomatoes: 88c/lb
Nectarines/Peaches/Plums:88c/lb
Cantelope: 88c
Lettuce/Spinach/Broccoli: 88c
Watermelon: 25c/lb
Dried Cranberries: 2.99lb
3Day Sale: Fri/Sat/Sun
Pineapple, Frozen Veggies/Toffee Almond Granola/Sourdough Bread/Dozen Eggs/Romaine hearts/cherry or grape tomatoes: $1/ea
Colby Jack Cheese/Dried Apricots/Aloe Gel/XLean Ground Beef: $2
Happy Shopping & feel free to put deals I didn't. Also, check out coupons on the side.
No comments:
Post a Comment