Monday, November 22, 2010

I still am so a slacker-few hot deals

Just a few things if you want to run out & get today or tomorrow. Albertsons ad has Campbell's cream of chicken & mushroom for 39cents. Limit 4 at Albies, but take to Walmart & price match. They don't care about the limit.
Also, hot deal, the Challenge butter- $1.99 at Albies, price match at walmart b/c each pack of butter has a 30cents off coupon you can use right there, so you get a pound of butter for $1.69. I haven't seen it cheaper anywhere. There is also a 75c. off one coupon from I think last weeks newspaper on the butter & may be internet ones as well.
You can also do it with the BC cake mixes & frosting. Again, no limits. So, there are just a few hot things to go out & get if you need/want/have time.

I'll try to be better about keeping this up...mal sehen.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl,
    You are so awesome! I am so thankful for you, an all your help. Would you mind if I put your blog in a monthly newsletter I'm creating, and this way the sisters in the ward can have a place to go, to see the weekly deals. And Possibly I can help you putting the weekly deals on here? Let me know!
    Thanks again,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete