Unfortunately, I haven't gone through my coupons for almost 3 weeks, so I won't be so helpful there, you'll have to check out PYP to see how they match up...but be sure to check links on the sidebar for more coupons. There are always a few good print out coupons.
Sunflower:
Pineapples: 99c ea
Lettuce (red, green), broccoli: 77c ea
Apples: 99c/lb
King Soopers:
Iceberg Lettuce: 50c
Potatoes: 25c/lb
Apples (red/golden): 25c/lb
Anjou Pears: 50c/lb
Mangos: 50c/ea
Oragnic Oranges: 59c/lb
Organic Bananas: 59c/lb
Strawberries: 2lb/$3.88
Cuties: $4.99/5lb box
Mission Tortillas: $1.25
March To Savings Promotion Check out the links on this link for coupons & highlights. Lots of things on sale.
Safeway: didn't see anything thrilling
Albertsons:
Albertsons cheese: $1.77/8oz
Chuck/BottomRoasts: $1.99/lb
Apples: $1/lb
Bottled Water (crystal geyser): $2.99/24pk
Sprouts: (oh how I love having this store close now)
Chicken tenders: $1.77/lb
Red Peppers: 88c
Fuju Apples: 77c/lb
Avacados: 49c
No comments:
Post a Comment