I really will get to the ads this week, once I go out and get them...but I saw this deal on Pinching Your Pennies for cheap cereal at Target.
Get 4 boxes of participating cereal or PopTarts for as low as .50 each after coupons and when you factor in the $5 gift card you will receive!
18-oz. Bite Size Mini-Wheats, 12-ct. Pop-Tarts and selected others 4/$10.00
FREE $5 TARGET GIFTCARD® with purchase of any 4 selected Kellogg’s items!
Quantities limited; no rain checks.
Terms and conditions apply to GiftCards.
Use: $1.00 off 2 Kelloggs Pop Tarts and/or Nutri-Grain Cereal bars - this is a manufacturer’s coupon with the Target logo on it - expires 4/11/10 at THIS LINK
or
$1.50 off 3 Kelloggs cereals (10 oz or larger, mix or match flavors) - this is a manufacturer’s coupon with the Target logo on it - expires 4/11/10 at THIS LINK
or
$1.50 off 2 Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats, All-Bran, and/or Kellogg's Raisin Bran at THIS LINK
No comments:
Post a Comment