So, my sister called & told me to go shopping. I haven't done much shopping at all lately & I actually ended up sending Rick. But, he got me 18 free boxes of pasta (It would have been 22 but they were out of the garden variety). I really like free.
So, thanks to PYP & Heather for showing me how.
Go to this link. You can print them out 2 times (click on the ones you want) & the American Beauty pasta (& Ronzoni) are part of the March Madness sale for 49c at King Soopers. You buy things in groups of 10 (no limit on how many per transaction) & there you go. Free pasta for your food storage. Here's another link as well for the pasta coupons. There were also in the newspaper some coupons for these pastas. I think I clipped out 3 or 4. That's how I got to the 22 would be boxes of pasta, but I still have three Qs left.
Also, the Prepared LDS Family gal has how you get a cheap water! It's also part of the deal. We got 4 cases & a $5.00 OYNO coupon printed out. Anyway, some good deals.
I also this blog posted a few other good deals with it for some coupons. Check it out here.
Happy Shopping! And again, free is good & Rick said there was still a good supply, except for the garden variety. But the manager said they would probably get more in before Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment