I went back and checked my Safeway ad again and found a few more good deals -
Skippy Peanut Butter is $1.29 Friday-Sunday
Buy 5 save $5 includes
Nestle bottled water is $2.99 per 24 pk (use the $1 off coupon if you got it a couple months ago)
Mission tortilla chips are $1.69 per bag
Lays potato chips (there was a coupon a few weeks ago) are $1.49 per bag
Also, just a clarification for people like me, the ad says they will double coupons up to 50 cents, which sounds like the will double 25 cent coupons. It really means they will double coupons up to $1. I tried it. Just an FYI.
What? Safeway doubling coupons? Is this primarily at your store, because I'm pretty sure my Safeway in WA wouldn't do that.
ReplyDeleteYes, Safeway always doubles coupons here. And King Soopers. Albertson's only does it sometimes. I'm surprised that they don't in WA.
ReplyDeleteActually, only select Safeways double. Mine never does. King Soopers always does.
ReplyDelete