Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ads 6/17-6/23

First off-Sorry about this one. I totally missed this sale at Sunflower. Ending today-Long grain Brown Rice-79c/lb & 1lb bags of pasta-69c.

Alright, now to this week.

Sunflower:
Blueberries: 99c/6oz
Pineapples: 99c ea
Cantalope: $1.50
Tomatoes: 99c/lb
Lettuce: 88c ea
Nectarines/Peaches: 88c/lb
Chicken: $1.67/lb * great price

Sprouts:
Peaches/Nectarines: 77c/lb *
Apples/Pears: 99c/lb
Eggplant: 69c ea
Oats: 50c /lb

King Soopers:
Milk: $1.58/g
Peaches: 88c/lb
Sour Cream/Dips: $1/lb
Buy 4 get Free (check out links/paper for coupons-there are some)
Buy: Kelloggs Cereal, Poptarts, Sandies, Chips Deluxe, Club/Townhouse Crackers
Get: 1 gal Colorado Proud Milk, KS Large dozen eggs, & KS Bread FREE
McCormick Grill Mates or Spice Grinders: $1ea-there are some 50c off coupons-double-Free
Dole Pineapple, Oranges, canned fruit: $1
Softsoap: $1, with coupon 30c

Safeway:
Lucerne Cheese: $4.99/2 lb
Grapes: 98c/lb
Broccoli Crowns: 77c/lb
Safeway Hotdog/Hamburger buns: 89c

Albertsons: (I've put the links in for you, they are red.)
Lots this week. Refer to their ad for the StarSpangledEvent. (Limit 2 per transaction!)
This list from AZ PYP has some coupon links as well. There are some Kraft items on sale. I was still able to print off some from the Albertsons website & others on the sidebar, too. Check them out.
Ad coupon for $10 off $100 shopping order
Pork Ribs: Buy 1 get 2 free-limit 2/transaction (ad coupon)
Grapes: 99c/lb
Lettuce: 88c ea
Mangos: 50 c ea
Lunchables: $1
Calidad Corn/Flour Tortillas: $1

As always, feel free to add things that I've missed.
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment